- I got the 100 Eyeshadow Palette. The colors marked in the first picture, are the ones I tested on my hand (second picture). I am not an 'eyeshadow person', but I decided to have this palette precisely because of that. I don't have many eyeshadow colors to choose from; hopefully, I am ready to try some new looks now!
- I got the Studio Cream Eyeliner in black. I love black eyeliner to emphasize the eyes. I've never tried cream eyeliner before!
- I got the 2 piece Mineral Blemish Set. They had also mineral makeup. I decided to try this one because sometimes I don't want to overwhelmed my skin with lots of foundation. I am looking forward covering the blemishes area, and apply some powder. Hot summer is here, and I don't want my face to break-out for using a lot of makeup.
- I got the Studio Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder. As I mentioned in my Makeup Routine Review post, I am using M.A.C. Studio Fix Powder plus Foundation in C6 as a bronzer. I decided to get this duo to try their bronzer.
- I got the Studio Stiple Brush, the Studio Powder Brush, the Essential Fan Brush, and the Studio Eyeshadow C Brush. Can't wait to try them all!
- I got the 4 piece nail polish set. Colors from right to left: Coral Dream, Flirty Fuchsia, Party Peach, and Smokin' Hot. Click here to watch Alexandra's nail tutorial featuring this 4 nail polish set.
- They sent me Hypershine Lipgloss as a free gift with my purchase. The second picture is the complexion brush that I use daily to apply my powder.
Here is another tutorial from Alexandra Speaks.Here is e.l.f.'s blog page.
I am NOT associated with e.l.f. cosmetics in any way. I made this purchase with my OWN money.