Don't forget to follow me on Hellocotton and to create your own account!
10. Polo Ralph Lauren dress shirt (in purple). I love this shirt because it gives the simplest outfit, a polished look. I try to wear it with white shorts and some casual wedges for day time.
9. Anchor blouse (I can't remember if it was from ModCloth or Urban1972). I love this blouse because I love marine themed clothing, and accessories. I love the combination of white, navy blue, and red. I like to wear this blouse with shorts, or a pair of jeans and flats.
8. Forever 21 Paisley Oversized Top. You would think I am crazy, but I've never wear this blouse; and yes, it's one of my favorites!! The color combination, the pattern, and how it looks its just lovely! Although I've never wear it, I would wear a pair of shorts or a denim skirt with some light and gold jewelry.
7. Charlotte Russe's faux leather moto jacket. I love how this buddy looks because it gives every outfit: edginess! I use to wear it with a LBD or a lace blouse below.
6. Zara's Denim Dress. This dress has almost 5 years and a half. I bought it when I was on my senior year at high school, and now I am at my senior year at college. And the best part: it still fit me!!!! This is one of the pieces that I could pay for, over and over again, I just love it. I wear it with a black or white (neutral) blouse below and a pair of heels for dinner, or flats for day time.
5. Marshall's asymmetrical dress. I love the pattern of this dress, and it fits gorgeous on every body type. It is really loose in the upper body section, and then it goes tight on the lower body section; so it gives the perfect body illusion. Guess what?? I've never wear this dress either!! I am just waiting for the perfect activity to rock it!!
4. Forever 21, Heritage 1981 dress. This dress is a dream come true to me! I love it, I just can't stop wearing it. It goes perfect with a pair of heels, preferably pumps!!
3. LBD with sequins. I bought this dress at a super bargain in a boutique, 20$!!! I love it so much that I can't find the perfect moment to wear it. Although, it will go perfectly with black tights and pumps.
2. White lace dress. I bought this beautiful dress on a boutique. I love lace, it's one of my favorite textures, and when I saw this dress I couldn't resist! Perfect to wear with every shoe type and/or color.
1. My top 1 favorite piece from my closet!!! I LOVE this dress. I love it how it looks from the front, and not mentioning the back. I love the shoulder detail and although it's a dress with horizontal lines, its fabric and shape, are completely flattering. I wasn't wearing Spanx on that picture!! PS: I talk about this dress here.
I hope you like this journey from my closet. If you want to see an OOTD with one of these pieces feel free
to leave it on the comments below. Do you like them? Which one is your favorite? XO's.
You can find me on Instagram too! @maytessentials